As a non-profit, volunteer group, we depend on the kindness and generosity of others to help us save as many dogs and cats as possible. The expenses related to rescue, foster care, veterinary care and placement far exceed the amount of money raised through adoption donations. We're experiencing increased operating costs (we pay for monthly expenses such as: phone, postage, printed materials, and numerous other administrative costs) in addition to the rising costs of providing for our special-needs dogs and cats. We're so proud of the work we have done so far...we need your help to do more.HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Make a tax deductible cash donation. $10.00 pays for a shot; $25 pays for a microchip, $50 pays for a spay/neuter, $200 will cover all our expenses for the average rescued pet.
- See if your company has a matching-fund program or year-end giving program.
- When you purchase a new bag of dog or cat food for your own pet, how about also purchasing a gift certificate for a free bag of food for a Forgotten 4-Paws friend?
- Get your kids involved with a creative fundraising project to benefit Forgotten 4-Paws.
- Please check our Wish List
PetsMart Adoption Centers
Cage cleaners and cat cuddlers needed at the Easton Petsmart Adoption Center. Forgotten 4-Paws proudly hosts our cats and kittens at this location. Volunteers are needed for about 2 hours each day to clean 8 cages and provide exercise time by just hanging out with kitties as they await their forever home. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
Fundraising and Special Events
- Work with companies and businesses in the community to create fundraisers and events for Forgotten 4-Paws.
- Help with our grant writing program: research opportunities, create proposals.
- Help with Forgotten 4-Paws bake sales, dog/car washes, annual "Flea" Market and other events.
Help With Laundry
Volunteers in the Gahanna/Westerville or Canal Winchester/Pickerington areas to launder pillowcases, sheets and beds that the cats use even just a few loads a month
Transporting and/or Fostering
We are always in need of loving foster parents. On occasion, we also need volunteers to transport kittens and cats to the vet or surrounding areas.
Can you help? Complete a volunteer form. If you have the time, we can use your help. It all goes to the dogs...and cats!!